Articles in this Section
- Code Reusability and Modularity
- In OutSystems, code can be reused between modules to take advantage of implementing applications in a modular way.
- Expose and Reuse Code Between Modules
- Learn how to make elements of your module available for reuse by other modules.
- Update Code Reused between Modules
- Handle the impact on modifications to elements that are being reused between modules.
- Create a Template for an Application
- Learn how to develop a template that you can you use as the starting point of your applications.