Mobile apps can be customized allowing you to define global or mobile platform specific configurations, fulfilling business requirements or improve the experience of your users for all different screen sizes.
The configurations you can define for your app are:
- The preferences and configurations for your app (as the app orientation and minimum acceptable operating system version);
- Icons of the app to display in the iOS and Android menus;
- Set custom splash screens for all available screen sizes;
- Customize the application status bar (like changing its background color or making it transparent);
- Create a plugin to extend the capabilities of your mobile apps.
To define these advanced configurations, go to the properties of your application’s home module and open the Extensibility Configurations property. Its value is a JSON string where you can indicate the configurations you want. Check its schema and constraints for more info.