Once your mobile app has reached a stable state you probably want to create a mobile application package and distribute it to the users to run it.
In OutSystems, you can generate a mobile application package (IPA and APK) for a target mobile operating system (iOS and Android) by only providing the configurations. No need to install the SDK for each target mobile operating system. The configurations you should provide may differ according to the way you want to distribute your application to users and according to the mobile platform. Check the iOS and Android documentation to learn more about the distribution options.
Generate and Distribute Your Mobile App
- You can generate the mobile app package for your mobile app and distribute it for tests purposes or, when you have completed work on your app, generate a production-ready version of your app to distribute to a selected group of end-users or to publish in mobile app stores.
- Featured Article:
Articles in this Section
- Preview Your Mobile App in the Device Using OutSystems Now
- Learn how to quickly test your mobile app on a device, as soon as you publish and without the need of a developer account on Android or iOS.
- Mobile App Update Scenarios
- Understand how automatic updates to mobile apps work when you click on "1-Click Publish".
- Mobile Apps Build Service
- Learn how to enable and manage the service that generates the mobile application packages of your apps, and how to access app build logs.
- Compliance with Third Party Licenses
- Learn how to be compliant with the licensing requirements of the third party components used by your application.